Your OABA Membership Includes
LUNCH & LEARN: Members are invited to attend the monthly luncheon meeting which includes an informative speaker, plated meal, dessert, and water/coffee.
- Onalaska Area Business Association Affiliations include: La Crosse Area Chamber of Commerce, Onalaska School District, Explore La Crosse & Onalaska City Hall.
- BONUS: Learn about opportunities to give back to your community and how you can be a leader!
MONTHLY NETWORKING with local business members and leaders!
- Time is provided at the beginning and end of every program.
- Let us know what’s happening at your business so we can include it in our monthly follow up emails.
TICKETS: Two tickets to our Annual Banquet held the 4th Tuesday evening in April of each year are included in every membership.
CONNECT WITH CUSTOMERS
- Representation in our online membership directory, including your contact information, company summary, logo, and links to your website.
- Links to our website (where this information is displayed) are included in every email sent from our group.
SUPPORT LOCAL STUDENTS: OABA awards scholarships on an annual basis to Onalaska Area students going into a business field.
Important Membership Details
- Membership Dues: $300.00 annually per person (not per company).
- Members must RSVP for all meals.
- Guests are always welcome to join us!
- The member inviting the guest must RSVP for the guest, potential member or additional company representative.
- $15/meal will be collected at the meeting for additional guests.
- Essentially, anyone without a current, $300 membership in place.
- Luncheon meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month at The Golf Course at Cedar Creek, 2600 Cedar Creek Lane, Onalaska, WI 54650.
- Be sure to confirm you’re signed up for our emails by properly filling out the membership form!