- This event has passed.
February 14th OABA Luncheon & Special Event
February 14 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us Tuesday, February 14th for a special luncheon and Workshop presented by John “JD” Lake and sponsored by the Onalaska Area Business Association! This event starts at 11 am and runs until 1 pm, for a full two hours. The workshop does include the traditional luncheon provided by your membership!
Be sure to REGISTER before Tuesday Feb 7th so we can properly plan for you!
CLICK HERE (or read below) for more information!
Are You Running Your Business, Or Is It Running You?
Maybe you grapple with one or more of these challenges:
- People: Do you have the right people in the right seats?
- Data: Are you measuring what is important to your business? Can you make good predictions from the results?
- Process: Are your core processes documented with the simplicity that can be followed by everyone?
- Issues: Do you address the things that prevent you from being successful and make them go away permanently?
- Meetings: Are they more like events where the minutes are kept and the hours are lost?
Many of the most successful entrepreneurs and business leaders work longer hours and get less return on their
investments of time and money. You didn’t get into business to fail. You got into it to turn your passion into a
Get 2023 Started With A Proven Process!
Join OABA members for a special 2-hour Lunch & Learn event as local Entrepreneurial Operating System
Implementer John “JD” Lake introduces you to the 6 KEY COMPONENTS to a thriving organization.
He will show how you and your leadership team can improve in 3 areas:
- VISION: Getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page with where your are going
and how you plan to get there.
- TRACTION: Instilling discipline and accountability throughout the company so that everyone executes
on that vision – every day.
- HEALTHY: Helping your leaders become a more cohesive, functional, healthy team.
Not an OABA Member? Not a problem! You can still attend!
SAVE THE DATE – Tuesday, February 14, 2023 | Cedar Creek Golf Club | 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Cost $25 for non-OABA Members (includes lunch)
Non-OABA Members can register with SJ Jensen at 608.881.9171.
You will also have an opportunity to learn more about the OABA and how it can benefit you as a business leader here in the Coulee Region!